Why Join PRSSA?
- PRSSA is the perfect way to become involved in the field of public relations, and with CSU.
- Leadership roles that make a difference - PRSSA offers opportunities for student leadership at local and national levels. Each year PRSSA elects officers in local and national positions.
- Expand your public relations knowledge and experience
- Get involved with CSU PRSSA student-run PR firm, RamPR, and gain the same hands-on experience as an internship
- Publish an article in CSU PRSSA newsletter PRogress - a great way to add to your portfolio
- Meet and build friendships with peers of the same interest
- Begin networkwinwg with public relations professionals throughPRSSA meetings and events, as well as PRSA Colorado events
Scholarships and Award Programs
- PRSA offers its members over $20,000 in scholarships and award competitions
- PRSSA gives you opportunities to travel to cities across the country for regional activities, its annual National Assembly, Leadership Rally and PRSSA's biggest events, National Conference - held in Washington D.C. in 2010
CSU Associate Member
If you just want to attend a few meetings and learn more about public relations and network with speaker and members, you are more than welcome to join us.
Benefits: Chapter meetings, Tours, RamPR
CSU PRSSA Chapter membership
We know what a college student budget looks like, so we created this chapter membership. This membership is perfect for you if you plan on only being involved with your campus PRSSA Chapter. Lasts for one full semester.
- All CSU Associate membership benefits
- National job center - access to the job center to search for entry-level jobs, save job listings, post your resume, store personal cover letters, etc.
- Social nights - can attend at no cost
- Workshops (resume building, interviewing, networking, portfolios) - can attend at no cost
Downside: National PRSSA headquarters will not recognize you as a PRSSA member.
National PRSSA membership
This membership is best for you if you want to be more involved with the national PRSSA and receive all of the benefits. Lasts for one full year, i.e. two full semesters. For complete list of benefits please visit PRSSA.
- All CSU Associate and Chapter membership benefits
- Certificate and membership card from National PRSSA Headquarters
- Chapter t-shirt
- PRSA Colorado events - attend at partial or no cost
- Scholarships and awards
- Human resources - PRSA Sponsor Chapter, Champions for PRSSA, National Committee, New Professional Section
- Online and Email - Biweekly update, Forum, Blog, Chapter News, MemberNet, PRSA/PRSSA Job Center
- National Events - National Conference (Washington D.c. 2010), National Assembly (Austin, Texas 2010), Regional activities, Leadership Rally
- Publications - FORUM, Membership guide, Annual Reports
Contact Us | Site Design by Blair Greenwood