What is IOPAC?
The Industrial/Organizational Psychology Association of Colorado (IOPAC) is the I/O graduate student organization at Colorado State University.
Our Mission is To:
- To promote professional development and growth within the field of I/O psychology.
- To provide an arena for students in CSU's graduate program to voice their ideas and concerns.
IOPAC coordinates many of the program’s events, such as the Fall banquet, recruitment weekend in the Spring, and CSU’s hospitality suite at SIOP every year. Check out pictures of these events. Each Spring, we also publish a newsletter for our valued alumni and friends of the program.
Recent IOPAC Practicum Projects:
- Working with the City of Fort Collins, Larimer County, and Poudre School District to develop and execute developmental assessment centers for new leaders.
- Helping a Colorado organizational development firm advance their leadership development program.
- Developing a customized engagement survey for a local mental health care organization to help understand their organizational culture and the drivers of employee engagement.
- Involved in an interdisciplinary project investigating internet risks and threats.
- Providing standardized leadership assessment and feedback/coaching to managers based on participation in a live simulation exercise via Virtual Assessment Center (LeaderLab).
Other Related CSU / Psychology Links
Colorado State University http://welcome.colostate.edu/
CSU Graduate School http://graduateschool.colostate.edu/
Student Resources http://ramweb.colostate.edu/
Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology Inc. www.siop.org
CSU I/O Graduate Student Listserv: email@example.com