USMA logo

How to contact your legislators

Here's how to contact your U.S. government representatives.


To contact your senators, go to the Senate contact information page. Use the “Choose a state” drop-down list to find your state's senators, then click on a name to go to that senator's Web site or click the “Contact” link to contact the senator.


To contact your representative, go to the House of Representatives' find your Representative page. Enter your ZIP code — preferably your nine-digit ZIP — and click “find your rep by ZIP.” You can then click on the monitor or envelope icons at the left, to visit your representative's Web site or contact them.


To contact the President, go to the White House contact page.

Back to USMA home.

© 2005–2013, U.S. Metric Association (USMA), Inc. All rights reserved.
Web hosting courtesy of Colorado State University.
Website maintained by USMA Webmaster.
Updated: 2013-08-25